Massive thanks to everyone who helped to make Cricketforce 2018 a huge success.
Jobs completed during the four days include;
• Painting the Osborne Ave sightscreen fence
• Painting the cemetary sightscreen wall
• Painting the balcony fence
• Complete redecoration of the meeting room
• Clearing and sweeping all the terracing and back alley
• Sorting out all cricket equipment
• Varnishing the decking
• Oiling benches
• Washing down the seating and jet washing the East terrace
• Assembling a bench discovered in the cellar
Special thanks to the workforce volunteers from Virgin Money, Department of Work and Pensions and EE who worked tirelessly for the club.
A huge thank you to Wickes, South Gosforth for donating paint and materials, and to Jewsons for participating in the ECB scheme which provided £150 worth of materials.
Lastly, massive thanks to club members who either donated materials or came to help over the weekend and to our Steward Nichola, for providing refreshments over the four days.