Main phone (voicemail outside opening hours) – 0191 281 0775
Membership Enquiries – Tony Whaling: email@example.com
Pavilion Activities – Peter Woodley: firstname.lastname@example.org – 07751 705509
Partnership/Sponsorship – Tony Whaling: email@example.com – 07810 712012
Junior Coordinator– Dan Humble: 07792949290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Cricket/Fixtures Secretary – Doug Hudson: email@example.com 07803 933226
Senior Cricket Recruitment – Phil Hudson:firstname.lastname@example.org 07946 360783
Firsts – Jacques Du Toit:
Seconds – Rob Walker: 07707 701424
Academy (NEPL) – Alistair Poll: 07825 294741
Saturday Thirds (NTCL) – Piran Reitze: 07475866303
Women’s Development Squad – Caroline Jamieson: email@example.com
Child Welfare Officer – Gillian Woodley: 07751 710356 / Paul Gibson: 07802 234843
* from Osborne Road: the turning into Osborne Avenue lies between the Clayton Road traffic lights and the lights for a pedestrian crossing outside the Mezzo and Oldfields restaurants. The Club is about 400 yards along on the right.
Metro stations: The nearest station is Jesmond.
Bus routes: there are bus stops at both ends of Osborne Avenue: services pass along Jesmond Road (stop: Cradlewell) and Osborne Road (stop: Cherry Tree restaurant/Clayton Road).
Parking restrictions are now in force in Osborne Avenue and around the area.
A guide you can print off and keep is below. The main details are:
- Permit parking covers most of the area Mon – Sat between 7.30 to 9.30am and from 5pm to 10pm.
YOU ARE FINE TO PARK FOR FREE IN THOSE ZONES BETWEEN 9.30 AND 5pm FROM MONDAY-SATURDAY, AND ALL DAY SUNDAY.
- The main exception is metered parking, 18 bays alongside the Club (to the right of the gate as you look at the ground). It costs 50p per hour and charges are in force Mon – Sat until 6.30pm.
- There is a disabled parking space opposite the club.
- The nearest other areas which are metered or free are in Holly Avenue West, in spaces next to Jesmond Dene’s Armstrong Bridge and there are some short term spaces in Shortridge Terrace.
- There are two spaces with double yellow lines which can be used for drop offs for games. We have asked the Council to extend these to make it easier for cars to pull in.
- Please note that parking is not permitted in the club’s delivery area forecourt which must be kept clear for emergency vehicles. Very short term arrangements for drop-offs for events are at the discretion of the Steward and must be agreed with him in advance.
Special help for Newcastle CC members and visitors
- Scratchcard vouchers are available for use to cover parking anywhere – either the metered bays or the permit areas. The cost per half day pass is £1.50. These are available from the Bar – THEY CAN BE BOUGHT IN ADVANCE AND USED WHENEVER YOU LIKE. Visitor sides can purchase from Newcastle’s home team if the Bar is closed.
- You are welcome to buy a batch of scratchcards in advance – unused cards will be bought back by the Bar.
Tyne & Wear
Newcastle Cricket Club Ground
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Tyne and Wear.