Main phone (voicemail outside opening hours) – 07883 792308
Click Here to Make A Booking Enquiry
Cricket Operations Director– Phil Hudson: email@example.com 07946 360783
Junior Coordinator– Frank Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Girls Contact – Dave Churchley: email@example.com
1st XI – Bobby Green: contact Cricket Operations Director
2nd XI– Chris Miller: contact Cricket Operations Director
3rd XI (NTCL) – Frank Cook: contact Cricket Operations Director
Academy (Sunday) – George Metcalfe: contact Cricket Operations Director
Women’s Development Squad – Elloise Stephenson: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Welfare Officer – Paul Gibson: 07802 234843
From Jesmond Road (the Coast Road) heading West: turn right at the lights just after Cradlewell underpass into Jesmond Dene Road. You’ll see the Jesmond Tandoori, Dene’s Deli and Rehills. Turn left immediately by Rehills up Osborne Avenue. The Club is about 400 m on the left.
From Osborne Road (B1600) heading North: Approx 150 m after Clayton Road traffic lights, turn right into Osborne Avenue. The Club is about 400 yards along on the right.
From Osborne Road (B1600) heading South: Approx 200 m after Mistletoe Road/ Queen’s Roadtraffic lights and immediately after pedestrian crossing lights, turn left into Osborne Avenue. The Club is about 400 m along on the right.
Metro stations: The nearest station is Jesmond.
Bus routes: there are bus stops at both ends of Osborne Avenue: services pass along Jesmond Road (stop: Cradlewell) and Osborne Road (stop: Cherry Tree restaurant/Clayton Road).
Parking restrictions are now in force in Osborne Avenue and surrounding area.
Restrictions on all bays are displayed on signs. Half day permits are available from the bar.
- Two types of bays are in place along Osborne Avenue
- Permit Bays require permits 7.30am-9.30am and 5pm – 10pm but are otherwise free to use
- Metered bays (immediately outside club gates and next to fence) require a permit or Pay & Display ticket (60p per hour) Mon-Sat 9am-6.30pm.
- There is a disabled parking space opposite the club entrance.
- Please note that parking is not permitted in the club’s delivery area forecourt which must be kept clear for emergency vehicles. Very short term arrangements for drop-offs for events are at the discretion of the Manager and must be agreed in advance.
There is a disabled parking space opposite the Ground Entrance, with full wheelchair access to top of the terrace, the foyer and the Pavilion Suite Function Room & Community Space. At present, there are steps up to the Pavilion Bar.
Tyne & Wear
Newcastle Cricket Club Ground
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Tyne and Wear.
Heaton Medics Cricket Ground
WANT TO BOOK AN EVENT?
Event Enquiry Form