EXECUTIVE BOARD VACANCIES
Current areas where we need more support include:
- Director – Club Secretary – Following a period of shadowing.
- Director – Club Treasurer – Finance background beneficial but not essential
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in either of these positions.
- USUAL RATE – £70 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR TWO – £65 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR THREE – £60 + VAT
- USUAL RATE – £120 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR TWO – £100 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR THREE – £80 + VAT
- USUAL RATE – £200 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR TWO – £180 + VAT
- DISCOUNT FOR THREE – £150 + VAT
- STANDARD RATE – £150 Per Annum
- DISCOUNT FOR TWO OR MORE – £120 Per Annum
* NB cost of creating hoarding met by your organisation – usual cost approx £180. Newcastle Cricket Club will meet the cost of installation, and assist with arranging design if required.
Cricketforce is a vital day to prepare the ground and pavilion for the season ahead. Your help makes a huge difference! – It’s the main reason the Jesmond Ground is looking so splendid! For more information, contact email@example.com.
Look out for the next Cricketforce and join the fun!
SPONSORING THE CLUB
Newcastle Cricket Club is rapidly growing, offering excellent opportunities to get involved. Your support for our activities and development plans is greatly welcome. The club’s website received an incredible 1.3 million hits during the last year, and the club itself has earned prestigious recognition such as national Club Awards in 2014, 2013 and 2012 and CAMRA Tyneside Club of the Year, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Senior cricket – sponsors welcome for individual teams or for all four teams
Junior WASPS cricket – sponsors welcome for the three junior teams or for whole Junior WASPS section
Women’s cricket – sponsors welcome for individual match sponsorship (£40)
ANNUAL PRINTED PROGRAMME: High quality full colour programmes delivered to 5000 homes and businesses in Jesmond plus club members outside Jesmond and decision makers eg councillors.
HOARDINGS: highly visible, seen by thousands of visitors to the Club across the year, including social members and guests at the many functions and events held at the ground all year round. Games and training take place most days from April to September including those for the Royal Grammar School, attendance by the parents of Club Juniors, plus matches for our four senior teams.coaches
Dimensions: 20 feet x 2 ft 6 inches (or half hoarding is 10 feet wide)
Design: usually provided by hoarding producer. We’re happy to advise on designs which worked worked and look at draft artwork before hoarding is created.
Installation: provided free
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 281 0746
Like all voluntary organisations, the many activities and benefits for the community are dependent on the goodwill and hard work of volunteers.
More than a hundred support the club – and we would welcome many more.
If you have a special interest or skills, just let us know
- Helping at the annual Cricketforce volunteer weekend in spring, preparing the ground
- Joining the Bar Committee
- Assisting with events
- Helping with administration
- Taking photos at matches and uploading to online albums
- Cricket coaching and scoring (accredited training provided)
Other areas you could help:
- Match day support – especially at start and end of matches
- Seeking sponsorship
- Selling adverts for our annual printed programme
To offer help or to seek more information, please email email@example.com
Big thanks to all the great organisations which support our volunteering! – especially local businesses, Volunteer Centre Newcastle, Jesmond Community Forum, Newcastle and Northumbria Universities and Skillsbridge.