Using this form – please read:
- Please do not make same day bookings after opening times i.e. after 5pm Mon-Fri or after midday at weekends. Table allocations are made at this time and bookings after this will not be seen. Any spare tables will be allocated as walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis.
- Select your Location – under current restrictions only outdoor locations are permitted. We have two options available to book, please dress appropriate to the conditions and your seating choice. :
Covered tables under our gazebos provide some shelter from inclement weather and some shade from the sun.
Uncovered tables allow you to enjoy the best of the British summer sun, but are not sheltered from the rain!
- We also are introducing a Weekend Family and Friends Area to provide a more relaxed space for families or other groups to sit at weekends and for Friday night junior training, with great views of the cricket. These will operate on a walk in basis and are for family and friends of players who wish to use the bar facilities. When cricket is not being played at weekends, this area will be used as a family area for those looking for a quieter spot in the sun. Please note these seats are not covered, and due to low artificial lighting levels, this area will close at 8.30pm for safety reasons.
- Select your day- either midweek (Mon-Thu), Friday or Weekend (Sat or Sun).
- Select the date of your visit
- Select the times your wish to book for. 3 hour slots are available. You may book multiple slots, however these will needed to be booked separately – just refresh the page and pick you new slot. Please use the same lead contact so we know your booking is continuous.
- PLEASE NOTE: the final weekend slot finishes at 11pm, not midnight – this is a quirk of the booking system we are working on!
- Fill in your details. You will be the contact point for your entire group. However, all members of the group MUST sign in using either the NHS COVID app or the paper sign in form.
- IMPORTANT: if you will not be arriving at the start of your slot, please let us know your expected arrival time. Tables may be used foe walk-in bookings prior to your arrival. Tables will be held for 30 mins from this time (or start of the slot if left blank), after which they will be released.
- From 12th April groups of six are permitted to meet outside. You may therefore book for groups of up to six. Please note that even when from one household, tables can only accommodate 6 people. If you require more than six spaces please book more than one table.
- We will be employing a policy of responsible drinking at all times. If any of your group members are behaving outside the respectable parameters or failing to comply with social distancing regulations, your entire group may be asked to leave.
- You must read the terms and conditions – these cover adherence to social distancing requirements and acceptable behaviour. You must tick to confirm you have read and accept these, as well as the storage of your data for Track and Trace purposes in line with GDPR.
Customer Code of Conduct Agreement - MUST READ BEFORE BOOKING!
From Monday 26th April, bookings will be for Friday, Saturday and Sundays only. For these days, where possible, guests should book in advance. Bookings should be for a maximum of six people, which is a legal requirement. We will accept walk ins on these days if there is space but bookings will get priority. For midweek bar use, we will be operating on a walk-in only basis.
Drinks can be ordered via our online ordering system at . This can be accessed via the stickers on your table. Please speak to a member of staff if there are any queries.
Customers will be assigned a table on arrival, and must stick to this table throughout their stay. Please only leave your seat to use the toilet or exit the premises.
Customers MUST wear a face covering (unless exempt) if they enter the building e.g. toilet access.
One way systems to and from the toilets will be marked, please respect these.
Both ladies and gents toilets will have a maximum occupancy of two at a time. Please check occupancy before entering, and if full, wait in the marked areas, using a “one in, one out” system.
Guests most follow all government social distancing rules. Please remain 2m from anyone outside your household where possible, or 1m with mitigation, if this is not feasible. Seating has been arranged so as to facilitate this, so please do not move any tables. Please speak to a member of staff if you have any requests.
Please follow all hygiene guidance. This includes thorough washing of hands as per guidance posters, especially after using the toilet facilities. Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance/ exit and throughout the premises.
We would like all our members and guests to enjoy the facilities we provide in a safe manner, so please drink responsibly. Please be patient as we adapt to the ever changing landscape, and respect the work our staff are doing. Any abusive behaviour towards our staff will result in being requested to leave the premises immediately, and the police will be called if required. Failure to comply with social distancing or hygeine guidelines may results in being asked to leave the premises.
We want everyone to have a great time, but the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is of paramount importance, and must be prioritised. The measures we have taken to ensure this are available on our website.
Our Drinks Menu