Like all voluntary organisations, the many activities and benefits for the community are dependent on the goodwill and hard work of volunteers. More than a hundred support the club – and we would welcome many more. If you have a special interest or skills, just let us know.
Areas where we currently require support:
- Club Secretary vacancy – a key role, working closely with the Chair and Treasurer. Administrative support is provided.
- Club Treasurer vacancy – a key role, working closely with the Chair and Secretary. Administrative support for regular accounts updates and sage accounts updates is provided. May be combined with Business Manager role or separate
- Volunteer Coordinator – liaising with members and also volunteering groups (such as Student Unions and Newcastle Volunteer centre) to arrange volunteers for three or four main events across the year
- Seeking sponsorship
- Business Manager – helping draw up our annual business plan and monitoring over the year. Support provided by Club Accountant. May be combined with Treasurer role or separate
Annual opportunities include:
- helping at the annual Cricketforce, preparing the ground – dates are usually late March/early April and publicised in advance on our website
- assisting with events like our annual Fireworks
- helping with administration and marketing
To offer help or to seek more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org