More than a hundred support the club – and we would welcome many more.
If you have a special interest or skills, just let us know
- Helping at the annual Cricketforce volunteer weekend in spring, preparing the ground
- Joining the Bar Committee
- Assisting with events
- Helping with administration
- Taking photos at matches and uploading to online albums
- Help develop our heritage project (collating and sharing the amazing 125 year of the Jesmond Ground)
- Cricket coaching and scoring (accredited training provided)
- Club Secretary – following a period of shadowing. Full details of the role: volunteer-description-club secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator/Membership Secretary. Full details of the role: volunteer-description-volunteer-co-ordinator_membership sec
- Match day support – especially at start and end of matches
- Seeking sponsorship
- Selling adverts for our annual printed programme
To offer help or to seek more information, please email email@example.com
Big thanks to all the great organisations which support our volunteering! – especially local businesses, Volunteer Centre Newcastle, Jesmond Community Forum, Newcastle and Nortumbria Universities and Skillsbridge.