pm Using this form:
- Select your Location – choose either of our bars – the function bar offers disabled access and a relaxed atmosphere, whilst our pavilion bar has live sport on the TV – or choose to make the most of what remains of the summer and choose the outside terrace.
- Select your session – for Fridays and Sundays there is only one session – for Saturdays please choose an afternoon (12-6pm) or evening (6-10pm) slot. You may book both slots if you wish, or extend your stay if there is room to do so.
- Select the date of your visit
- Select an approximate arrival time – this will help us manage bookings.
- Fill in your details. You will be the contact point for your entire group.
- Note that from 30th September until further notice, it is illegal to meet up with people from another household, unless they are part of your support bubble. Therefore it is vital that all indoor bookings are for one household or bubble only, and you must confirm this to make a booking. We will be employing a policy of responsible drinking at all times to conform to Government guidelines. If any of your group members are behaving outside the respectable parameters or failing to comply with social distancing regulations, your entire group may be asked to leave.
- You must read the terms and conditions – these cover adherence to social distancing requirements and acceptable behaviour. You must tick to confirm you have read and accept these, as well as the storage of your data for Track and Trace purposes in line with GDPR.
- Please note that for bookings for outdoor spaces there is limited shelter, and we may not be able to accommodate you indoors if this space is already busy, so please dress appropriately and come prepared!
Customer Code of Conduct Agreement - MUST READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Where possible, guests should book attendance in advance. Bookings should be for a maximum of ONE HOUSEHOLD or bubble, which is a legal requirement indoors. We will accept walk ins if there is space but bookings will get priority. You will also be asked to sign in if you have not booked in advance.
Drinks orders will be taken at your table. Drinks will be brought to the table and payment taken there, preferably by contactless payment.
Customers will be assigned a table on arrival, and must stick to this table throughout their stay. Please only leave your seat to use the toilet or exit the premises
Customers MUST wear a face covering (unless exempt) whenever they are not seated -this includes entering and exiting the premises. Customers are liable for fines of up to £200 for failing to follow these rules.
One way systems to and from the toilets will be marked, please respect these.
Both ladies and gents toilets will have a maximum occupancy of two at a time. Please check occupancy before entering, and if full, wait in the marked areas, using a “one in, one out” system.
Guests most follow all government social distancing rules. Please remain 2m from anyone outside your household where possible, or 1m with mitigation, if this is not feasible. Seating has been arranged so as to facilitate this, so please do not move any tables. Please speak to a member of staff if you have any requests.
Please follow all hygiene guidance. This includes thorough washing of hands as per guidance posters, especially after using the toilet facilities. Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance/ exit and throughout the premises.
We would like all our members and guests to enjoy the facilities we provide in a safe manner, so please drink responsibly. Please be patient as we adapt to the ever changing landscape, and respect the work our staff are doing. Any abusive behaviour towards our staff will result in being requested to leave the premises immediately, and the police will be called if required. Failure to comply with social distancing or hygeine guidelines may results in being asked to leave the premises.
We want everyone to have a great time, but the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is of paramount importance, and must be prioritised. The measures we have taken to ensure this are available on our website.