Code of Conduct for Junior Members and Parents
Newcastle C.C. is committed to promoting the safety and well being of all members.It is important that all members, whether officials, coaches, players or social members of the Club, should at all times show respect and be open at all times. They should share any cause for concern or complaint about the Club with members of the Management Committee or, if appropriate with the Club Welfare Officer, Nick Humble.
ECB CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS/CARERS
1. Encourage your child to learn the rules and to play within them.
2. Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
3. Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
4. Never force your child to take part in sport.
5. Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
6. Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
7. Publicly accept officials’ judgements.
8. Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
9. Use correct and proper language at all times.
As a junior member of Newcastle C.C. you are expected to abide by the following junior club rules:
1. You must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
2. You must respect your opponents.
3. You must keep to agreed times for training and competitions, or inform your coach or team manager if you are going to be late.
4. You must wear suitable kit for training and competitions as agreed with your coach or team manager.
5. You must pay any fees promptly.
6. You are not allowed to smoke or consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or while representing the club.